need best registration system >> help

Hi all

i wish you can understand me .. sorry for my bad English .
    here its
    i want to add domain registrations script and want to make prepaid carts to my cleints to register domains via my web .
    for example : john pay me 150 $ i add for him 150 on my system or my register script so he just join using his account number/pass and register the domains .. the script charge his balance and register the domain for him .
    is't possibal ??
    if yes : what is the best scriipts to make it or anyone know good designer to make my hosting company site with all of theis .
    anyone have enom account with 6.95 want sale it ??

anyone can do that for me and make the full site for my company msg me please .

Nadder

ModernBill works well with eNom if you want to sell hosting through a script as well.

There are many domain only scripts though, you should look into them.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

DRAMS can allow credits also. Fully functional site too. I just recently purchased whois.cart and DRAMS and there is no comparision between the two.

Salaam Nadder
    best option for you is www.dramsystem.com which is ready made software and can do the job for you.

if you want 6.95 enom account you can check Domain Name Offers and Requests you might find some.

if you want someone to design a website for you also search the Advertising Forums there is so many designing companies who can help there.

o etha tabey ayshay ana 7ather dezle resalah khassa o ana athab6ek
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

hi again
    thanx all for you replays

cybexhost
    ModernBill
    is't work with WHM/cpanel .. creating accounts its self ?

acts837
    i don't mean cc i mean prepaid cards wich you get money from ppl. and they use them money to register dmoains .

Bashar
    we proude that you are Kuwaity ... i know you since 96 and you always the best helper since you started channel #q8help and push the servers/hostings/Booooooots to the best in kuwait but bro. there is another bashar work in sameway wich i don't know him and he is bad with ppl. when they ask me i thought you are .. i always said he is nice not that person i have met i know he love money but he give good services deserve that money i know him since he work in kuwait.net ( the old ISP ) .. with time i knew that there is two Bashar both in same street .. iam happy when i knew that because i knew that you are not the bad one .

Attintion : i still don't say that that person is bad .. ppl. are saying and still keeping say taht ( I DON'T KNOW HIM .... I KNOW AL-ABDELHADI ONE )

when you see me you will know me but i don't know if you still remember my nicks .

yes .. i want you t'6abe6ny bas ta'6bee6 domains & hosting .. mooo thak al ta'6bee6 allah yekfeena sharah

i left my mobile in your pm box

Originally posted by acts837
    I just recently purchased whois.cart and DRAMS and there is no comparision between the two.
    So that means...?

Greetings,

Eboy

That means that I wasn't impressed with whois.cart or their support. Just because you can run their "diagnostics" on your server doesn't mean their app will work...and then no refund.

DRAMS, out of the box, installed, tweaking here and there, worth the extra $60 IMHO!

Ohh... I see now.

Thank you.

Greetings,

Eboy