* Managed Traffic & PPC Marketing - WHT Special - Unbelievable!!

Want to generate traffic, revenue and visitors or simply do branding? is your solution to Managed traffic programs.

What do we do?
    We use context, ppc and text ads on a vast network of sites and resources. We do Not use "exit traffic" , "expired domains" "pop-ups" or any of the "pay and pray" traffic systems � In fact we don't really sell "traffic" at all, - we sell managed click through visitors at a fixed cost to you.

Why choose us?
    With over 100 years combined experience of our program managers we have what it takes to make a successful and affordable Managed traffic program. We use the top marketing programs such as Overture, Kanoodle, Adwords, Insite and many other top name PPC engines to generate leads and visitors to your site. We also have a vast network of content-targeted sites that we have tested, that we can trust and provide excellent potential.

How do I get started?

Send me a PM and I'll send you more info and take the time to answer your questions.

But I can do this myself!

Sure, you can also build your own house, change your own oil, fly your own airplane and do your own taxes by hand. We have what it takes, the experience, knowledge and resources to build a successful marketing campaign for your business, website or clients.

So tell me more...

We do the hard work for you. We find out your best target audience, we help optimize your keywords for the specific engine that we locate for you. We help you find out how to best qualify a user - send then to landing pages, click trackers and such. We help you build qualified editorial reviews of your ads so you don't have to waste days and weeks coming up with solutions for the different companies out there.

For the price of a setup fee at one PPC engine we can send you over 250 qualified visitors!

What should I send you?

25 Keywords
    3 Context ads
    Your payment

We will review your keywords & ads, send you back a spreadsheet with positive/negative matches, phrase matches, wildcard uses as well as any reviews of your Context ads. Once you approve your ads we do the footwork to run them and MANAGE them for you.

You can't ask for anything better than this. There is no golden path to success but we would like to offer a money back guarantee on our program that if you use our pro services we will offer you a 100% money back if we don't meet or beat your expectations.

WHT Special #1

25 Keywords
    3 Context Ads
    500 Clicks!

* Keyword Review
    * Context Ad Review
    * Ongoing Plan optimization.

WHT Special #2

200 Keywords
    10 Context Ads
    1000 Clicks!

* Keyword Review
    * Context Ad Review
    ** Site Review
    * Ongoing Plan optimization.
    * Log Analyzer
    * 100% Money Back Guarantee!

We accept all topics, no project to large or too small - custom quotes available.

Please PM me if you have any further questions! We would love to hear from you.

Quite Paying dollars per click, just pay for managed services and spend time running your business!

** Site Review includes optimization tips for Search engines, landing pages and ideas on how to better track, manage and understand your PPC campaigns as well as tips on capitalising on your existing traffic **

Don't wait to get the sales you need. Infact i will offer 100% money back guarantee on all of the above programs if you prove that your interested in getting traffic with our services and can work with us so we can deliver our promise!
    Last edited by turboweb; 03-09-2004 at 05:44 PM.

For an example, if your a webhost you coul d spend HOURS coming up with a keyword list only to find out its not optimized, costs to much or you end up on page 23 of the SERPS.

We will help you find keywords that are unique, get you results, and are affordable and give you what you see - ROI.

For webhosting companies we will guarantee that you will get your traffic as well as 10 new signups (shared hosting) worth of sales or we will refund you. This means you have nothing to loose. -- You must use supplied tracking code in your sale completion page for this offer to be accepted.