HiveMail, SocketMail, any others?

I'm looking for something like these with a nice interface which will allow me to charge a low yearly fee for an email account.

I have looked at hivemail and socketmail, and I was wondering if there are any others you know of with the same quality and features.

Also, I am leaning towards socketmail, are there any down sides I should know about?
    Bayouspace Hosting
    Reliable, Full Featured cPanel Shared Hosting, with REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    Established 11/2009, WHT member since 2003
    http://www.bayouspace.com

Not sure about SocketMail, but Hivemail is not encrypted so when a problem occurs we can easily fix it rather then relying on HiveMail.

You might look into WebUMake Mail

I would actually buy SocketMail or atmail. HiveMail is just too buggy and even though it's not encoded, the software is constantly being repaired for bugs. It's gotten so buggy since their 1.3 beta release that I'm selling my 2 licenses and going to Socketmail so if somebdy wnats them holler at me! SocketMail is a much better product, and atmail is in a class of it's own. It's just awesome!

could consider www.atmail.com also as an option.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

the good thing about hivemail is that has unlimited number of users.
    also its always adding more options and the vb integration is a good idear.
    just give it some time and see.

Don't let something like vB integration set you back. That can be written as a hack with no problem. I recently wrote one for OScommerce and vB.