Hi. Read through the Partner Agreement I got in my mail from eNom, and had some questions I hope you can help me with. There seemes to be any hidden fees on eNom, or am I misinterpeting the agreement?
1) Below the packages it says:
"This amount excludes transaction fees and applicable taxes"
What is this? So I pay $x.xx for the domain and $x.xx in fees?
2) Do I have to join the Merchant Service and pay the PDQ fee on $99 annually?
3) If I want to refill, it says I have to pay 3% in transactions fee (subsequent(?)). What does this mean?
4) "You authorize eNom to debit the credit card on file to purchase the indicated number of eNom Points..."
This is only for the package I'm registering at startup? They don't have access to my CC if i.e I don't have any more points, or can use it for "taxes/fees/whatever"?
1) The **Note is referring to your eNom Points (deposit) and is basically saying that if you make a deposit of lets say $100 with your credit card then 3% will be charged so you in effect only have $97 in your account.
2) PDQ includes a merchant service but the fees are seperatethan the annual $99 fee.
3) See number 1
4) Once I put my CC in "My Info" it stayed there. Never tried to remove it. Why would it matter? As an ETP you are putting all of your trust in them anyway.