My favorite program

After my to-do list program got a corrupted data base a few months back I was on the hunt for something new. After a bit of searching I found this program called "tasks". It runs on your web server and is written in PHP/MySql.

Anyway it's the best damn organizational program I have ever used, and it's free ...so check it out:

http://www.alexking.org/index.php?co...ks/content.php

Hmm.. strange that people would want to go through the web to use a task scheduler. Wouldn't a regular Windows app get the job done better?
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

On second thought, it does seem like it would be great and simple for collaboration. I just might check this out.. thanks for the link.
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

I thought the web idea was odd at first too.. but then I realized... hey, why run another program? I already have my browser running! Plus it includes agreat mobile version for your Treo So you can view / edit your list on the go.

This looks pretty slick, it might work out better than random pieces of post-it notes lying all over my desk

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    Waylon

I've been talking to Alex recently about his multi-user version. He was a really response guy.

Originally posted by Velostream
    This looks pretty slick, it might work out better than random pieces of post-it notes lying all over my desk
    Yep.. I'm sellin' my 3m stock

Nice GUI. I like pretty GUIs.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -- Ben Franklin
    Twice Tied Laces

Originally posted by vantaticman7
    Nice GUI. I like pretty GUIs.
    LOL!

I think this is part of a trend. Why run an application on a computer if the web browser is all you need?! You can travel and always have access to your data. I think Microsoft's .NET initiative is promoting similiar ideas. Provide 'net services' for clients instead of selling boxed applications. Updates are done on the server level and only one piece of software needs to be maintained for several users.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

I have used a few different one, including the one that comes with your hosting email account.

The sad things is I am to lazy to use it,

Written post notes are every where on my desk......Man if a strong wind would blow by I am a dead man..............HEY CLOSE THAT WINDOW
    "A man's worth is not measured in the numbers in his bank account, but in the number of people that call him friend"

Your friends at MyTurnkeyBusiness.com