Washington State, USA

Cpanel Server Migration - Pro Wanted

I am planning an upgrade to a server, It is a celeron box, redhat 7.3 w/cpanel, I will be upgrading to a p4 2.4/3.06 or a dual xeon (haven't decided yet). The box has around 50 accounts on it, mostly static but some with sql/php, etc....

I will be in need of a real pro, specializing in flawless moves, the new server will have redhat enterprise linux w/cpanel, will be with the same company.

I want someone who can hold my hand the entire time, not just do it for me, I've moved single accounts many times but have never done a whole box. I will want to do this during off-peak hours to avoid any unnecessary bumps for my customers.

If you are qualified and have references please email me or simply post your information here. You will obviously be compensated with $$$ for this, a mutually agreed upon #.

I look forward to hearing from the pro's, thank you.

Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.

Extreme, i emailed you in regards to this.

I can do this work for you, If interested please pm me and I will send over my resume.

Top Secret
    Linux Tech Networks can take care of this with minimal downtime to your clients. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Linux Tech Networks
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!