Hybrid View

Question DomainsAtCost.ca Reseller Account?

Hi,
    I was wondering what reseller account DomainsAtCost.ca is using. I saw they were a reseller. Does anyone have any information about them being a reseller? How would I get an account like this?
    The reason I am asking this is because they have cheap .ca domains for sale.
    Thanks

Re: DomainsAtCost.ca Reseller Account?

Originally posted by kjmz
    Hi,
    I was wondering what reseller account DomainsAtCost.ca is using. I saw they were a reseller. Does anyone have any information about them being a reseller? How would I get an account like this?
    The reason I am asking this is because they have cheap .ca domains for sale.
    Thanks
    Domainsatcost.ca is a CIRA-certified registrar and not reselling for anybody. Their current below-cost pricing is actually an ambitious effort to take over the market BEFORE the registry (i.e. CIRA) lowers their wholesale price from CAN$12.50 to $10 in a few months. Frankly, with a semi-automated interface, this cut-throat strategy might be their last resort to compete.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

acutally Namespro.ca's price is cheaper, and has more functionality!