Custom Company Cheques?

Who here has them? and if you do what process did you have to go through to get them?

Re: Custom Company Cheques?

Originally posted by Invision DS
    Who here has them? and if you do what process did you have to go through to get them?
    Open up a business account at your banking establishment, then when they say "what cheques do you wish to order", you say "custom"

No, seriously, if they didn't ask you when you opened your business account, just call them up, or drop in and ask.

We gave them both a copy of the logo (paper), and a cd with the PSD on it, I'm not sure which they used, but they came out good, and took around 2 weeks to get them.

It's somewhere around the $70 mark for a hundred I think, so you're best off ordering in bulkto start with, so you don't run out, and have to wait. Most banks give a discount for bulk.

In Canada, both RBC, and CIBC are great for customizing cheques, we've had no hassle.

Simon

RBC is in the United States too,

Try you local Mail Boxes Etc (NOT the UPS store, if theres no MBE's around you). If you wish, you can contact me and I can almost for sure hook you up.

thanks IHSL, very imformative.