Color laser printer (budget)

Iam looking for a color laser printer.

I read a few reviews, but there just aren't many good ones. So maybe you guys have some personal experience with one of the following or any other low budget color laser printer.

- Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W
    - Epson ACULASER C900N
    - HP Color LaserJet 1500

Reason why i take the step from inkjet to laser is because of the costs per page and because laser text is so mutch sharper. The color is just and extra i need.
    Print quality and toner costs are most important to me, i don't really care about speeds.

For photolike prints i use the local photographprinter or an a3 inkjet, cause am not able to afford a a3 color laser that prints in photoquality.

Washington, USA
    Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W

Very nice machine. Produces very high quality output, and it's reasonably priced.

HP color laserjet 1500

all i have is the QuickShop Code.. you have to go to and enter it.. (this is in an ad from hp)

Yeah, how about i fully read before I post? I didnt see that you had the 1500 on there... but it looks like a heck of a deal for a color laser printer.. other than the fact that its only 600x600 dpi... but if you are just using it for text.. then should be fine eh?
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

I know where i want to buy the printer, just not what one yet. The 1500 is 475 incl tax + shipping there, but they have everything (for the benelux though).

Knoxville, TN
    Do you really need to print in color? You're going to pay a lot to do that, both in buying a printer and buying toner.
    A black and white laser is a lot cheaper to buy and to operate. I bought a great refurbed Okidata LED printer that will run for 6 mos on a $30 toner cartridge.
    Look at what you print and see if you really need color for everything. I've got a couple of color inkjets I use when I really do need color to show something to a client.
    Stick with Okidata and HP for the lasers. They're pretty bulletproof.
    Laura K.
    graphic design for grownups