I would love to buy the skin from you. I saw some guy selling it for $10 on this forum but I couldn't catch him .

Ok, I answered all the emails so far the best I could.

Please do not ask me for a price, because I am just looking for offers.

For revenue, the guy who owned it before me charged $8 per week to be put in the banner rotation. And yes, he got the skin here too .

I have mainly used it for Google Adsense with all my other sites. However, the banner can be returned to the top of the forum instead of the bottom, if the new owner would want that.

Custom skin?

I know where to download it, my freind made that skin

Get it here: ibskins.org

I meant it was paid for, as the guy above even stated, not a freebie like at IBPlanet.com.

It has been edited though, according to the guy I bought the forum from.

Is that your forum or something lol? If it is, thats a cheap plug inside somebody's sales thread.

Originally posted by DomainOgre
    I meant it was paid for, as the guy above even stated, not a freebie like at IBPlanet.com.

It has been edited though, according to the guy I bought the forum from.

Is that your forum or something lol? If it is, thats a cheap plug inside somebody's sales thread.

Get on AIM I wanna talk to you
    Linux/CPanel/WHM Tutorials & How-Tos
    Dedicated Server Tutorials

Thanks for your interest, Toddw .

I have received a couple of offers so far, but not what I was looking for. However, keep the offers coming. Thanks.

Can you post your highest offer or PM please?
    I would like to talk with you on msn, AIM etc. So if you have it please send me your details

Thanks
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

i would be happy biddding on here

please place high bid

Although this is not an auction, $300 is the highest offer so far.

Looking for offers in the mid $xxx to very low $xxxx range if that helps. Anything else would just not be worth it to sell.

I might sell it for $500 if the new owner lets me use the tutorials for a website I making.

If somebody can do that or go in the mid $xxx to very low $xxxx range, I would be willing to talk with them on MSN. Just give me your MSN info in a PM.

The forum is no longer for sale.