Touch Support, LLC provides best of breed, fully branded technical support for web hosting companies world wide. Our current staff employs Help Desk systems, Live Chat programs, PBX, and Voice-Over-IP technology in order to effectively bring timely and proper responses to over 80,000 end users. We focus primarily on supporting users of Cpanel (http://www.cpanel.net) over Red Hat Linux (http://www.redhat.com).
We are presently seeking remote technicians to assist us with one of our larger clients. Our support technicians are comfortable talking to and building working relationships with our customers and their end users.
Prospective support technicians should possess the following:
· Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
· Working knowledge of Cpanel/WHM
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of 1 year experience in the web hosting support industry
· Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
Customer support representatives are compensated in various levels which are discussed upon hire and are commensurate with experience.