* Which sells, the best dedicated server ?

1-) ev1servers.net
    2-) servermatrix.com
    3-) managed.com
    4-) other u offer

which is the best
    - fast support
    - runtime
    - price
    - unsolved problems

Thnx

Having been at both EV1 and currently at Servermatrix, I say servermatrix.

EV1 network has very nice uptime, and an active community forum. The quality of servere was ok. Several unresolved issues with Tech Support and equipment caused us to leave.

Servermatrix, have been with them since December. No network problems. Users commented after the move that their sites were faster. The quality of the servers seem to be better... seat of the pants type thing. Support has been great for us, when we need it.

IMHO, both are very good providers. I think SM is a step above currently.

Glenn
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

Well, to put it, there is no "Best" Dedicated Provider, only what works for you. But, if I had to say, I'll go with ServerMatrix.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

I'd also agree. Server Matrix.
    John Kata

Yeah, I just checked ServerMatrix and talked to Live Support about a dedicated server and apparently they run a shared ms sql db, and if you get cpanel, you'll get a shared mysql db...that just doesn't work for me, but according to a lot of posters they have a great service. The hardware I saw was at a good price too.

Incorrect. They *offer* a shared sql db. You are certainly not obligated to use it, or pay for it. You can run you own install that comes with cpanel just fine.
    Glenn
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

that would be provided you wanted to install it. Yes I know. Maybe I should have clarified that, however, you could potentially install a lot of software. I guess I'm just used to my own private version on my server.

I put my vote in for the Server Matrix. It's the best bang for your buck in my eyes.
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

the shared db you are talking about here is MsSqL servers which no one will pay $2000 to install it on a server they use it with windows servers.

with Linux you dont have to use that at all, you will have your own MySqL server with every thing ready to start hosting.
    http://boostdomain.com
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers

no more ?

Originally posted by SB-Host

Servermatrix, have been with them since December. No network problems. Users commented after the move that their sites were faster. The quality of the servers seem to be better... seat of the pants type thing. Support has been great for us, when we need it.

\

I found there network is slow we move from managed.com to SM to have better up time, there speed so bad.. managed.com speed is awesome but the uptime
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

??????????????????????????

there is no more company

I recommend GNAX. Their servers are excellent and they have great support. Their servers cost a bit more then the providers you mentioned but if you can afford it then its well worth it.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

You could also try using the "Host Quote" link and submit a form for more info from the vendors on this board or look in the "Advertising Forums" and there is alot of good vendors that can help you out.

ServerMatrix is the best. Managed.com has had horrible uptime

I've been with servermatrix a few months now and well i couldnt ask for better service. being able to call at any time and have someone answer quickly and help you right away is a big +