Thread: Dathorn

Dathorn

Hi,

Is Dathorn down, or is it just me. My sites are up, just not Dathorn.

thanks

down for me.

Regards,
    Mediopia Technologies, Inc - Call Toll Free (24 x 7): 1-877-807-HOST
    Windows and Linux Reseller and Shared Web Hosting Plans
    SiteStudio, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, CGI, Coldfusion MX 6.1, Frontpage, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PgSQL ...
    http://www.mediopia.biz/

3/7/2004 @ 10:32PM CST - By Andrew T.
    The new DNS for both gzo.com and dathorn.com are now beginning to work correctly from some locations and should work from all locations within the next 12-24 hours. If you are currently seeing this site when you go to www.dathorn.com then you can proceed to send e-mail to [email protected] instead of the Yahoo address listed below.

3/7/2004 @ 2:55PM CST - By Andrew T.
    It appears that some of you are now having issues with your domains if they are hosted on gzo.com nameservers. This is due to the fact that this down server is the one that hosted the gzo.com DNS information. We've already updated the DNS information for both gzo.com and dathorn.com to move them to a server here at The Planet and the DNS zones are all setup and ready to go. Unfortunately we are just stuck waiting for the changes to propagate.

This would also be the reason why some of you are unable to access WHM via the gzo.com URLs. If possible, use the direct IPs or your own domains.

3/7/2004 @ 11:08AM CST - By Andrew T.
    As you can probably tell, all of our site, forums, ticket system, etc. are currently unavailable. We are working to correct this as soon as possible but this is going to be a fairly lengthy process (several days) as at first look we have partially corrupt backups as well. All customer servers should still be performing just fine and we will continue to monitor and work on them as needed. I will continue to post updates here as necessary.

For the time being if you need support please e-mail [email protected] and we will try to keep up as best as we can. Be sure to include your customer (dis####) username and the server that you are one as well as a detailed description of your problem. If you are replying to a ticket with this please be sure to include all previous correspondences.

Common sense isn't so common.