Hi, first things first, a bit about me and my web design experience. I have been designing websites for just over 4 years, I have vast knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP and Graphic Design. I am also a moderate Flash designer. I believe in designing websites which are accessible for all, this includes simple things such as designing websites which are Valid HTML and Valid CSS as well as keeping a consistent look throughout the site on as many browsers as possible.

Next, the reason why I am offering Oscommerce customisation for a price which you, hopefully, think is low, is simply because I need the money to buy myself a long awaited present.

Basically I need around 2 people to pay me in the region of 120 for me to install, configure, set up and customise Oscommerce.

I am looking for companies who are willing to use Paypal as their method of receiving payment through the store.

Because I need the money there will be no delay as to when I can start but I guarantee I will not rush the job, you will be provided with a professional online store. As long as you have a domain, hosting and a design for your website I will start as soon as you are ready and, depending on the number of products, have it finished in a couple of days.

I can customise the store to meet your current design for your website.

If you want to get in touch with me please contact me using one of the below methods:

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: jamieharrop14
Yahoo: jamieharrop14
Email: [email protected]

You can see my portfolio of websites and graphic's work at http://www.jphdesigns.co.uk/portfolio.html

There are currently no websites within my portfolio which use Oscommerce.

If you do not have hosting I can also offer that for very low prices. Contact me for more info.

Cheers
Jamie