Dedicated Servers Starting at $60 a month - Many Options Available. Free Setup
The Tomsyer Network, Inc. March 2004 Server Line Up!
- 10 IPs
- 1000 GB Transfer
- Network Monitoring by Off Site Monitoring System,
Free Page like http://www.serverstatus.biz/an (Upon Request)
- 24/7 Internal Network Monitoring by Managed.com
- 99.8% Uptime Guarantee on the Network (see TOS/AUP for explanation of SLA)
- Full Root Access
- Adult Content permitted as long as it is Legal in the USA
- No 95th Percentile Rule
- Access to MRTG
- Fantastico for a one time rental fee of $15 (cPanel Servers) +Coupon Code WHT+
- Choice of Operating System: Debian, RH9, Fedora, or FreeBSD
- Add Cpanel for Only $20 a month (only on Fedora and RedHat Packages)
- Free Setup of Firewall (apf), Jakarta JSP Package, Fantastico, TMP Secured, Cpanel Updated, Apache Compiled with everything Needed, Zend Optimizer Installed (only on cPanel Servers)
- We Support cPanel, If you buy Direct Managed.com does not support cPanel
- Same Price as buying direct and cheaper on some server packages.
- Buy from one of their largest Resellers and get the support you require!
Additional Add-ons Available:
10 IPS for $10 USD a month (Maximum of 20 IPs per Server)
80GB Harddrive - $150 one time fee
120GB Harddrive - $200 one time fee
160GB Harddrive - $300 one time fee
512MB DDRAM - $200 one time fee
1GB DDRAM - $200 one time fee
Fantastico - $15.00 one time License rental fee (coupon code WHT when ordering)
cPanel/WHM - $20 per month
Additional Bandwidth is $0.50 per GB over usage
If you have any questions Please send an email to [email protected] with your questions and we will be glad to answer them as quickly as possible.
Their harddrive upgrade prices are different on the upgrade form and the order form. We charge whatever they charge in regards to addons. Their prices do change often, we are going by the prices located on their account upgrade form at: https://secure.managed.com/upgrade.htm
nice offers but what about managed.com network ? i saw few days ago that it was up and down 2 times one day after the other !
also herd there adding more lines
do you manage the servers ? or only provide kernel and security updates ?