What would you charge?

I'm looking to start a local hosting biz for simple companies that need websites and proper email address. I hate to see a business cards with [email protected] or [email protected]'.

I'm going to target simple business first that don't need anything fancy and they'll be fairly static pages. I think the term I've seen around is "Business e-card".

Orginally I'd planned do most of the web-sites or use nice templates (cuss the sites are simple and so are my skills) but time and skills may mean outsourcing some of the sites.

What would my going rates from you to me be? I'm not asking for exact figures that I'm going to hold anyone to just rough numbers.

Think insurance agents and static sites with just a few pages.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I can do it for lets say, $15 per site. I can do extremely simplistic styles if need be.

aim me at losmuchachas
    or msn losmuchachas at hotmail.com

http://www.davidstokes.com

you can see some samples. and request a quote

thanks

regards
    David,

Thanks for the info so far. The only details I have are above, once I have info for a quote I'll look you up.

Just FYI I noticed

Step 2 Once we have talked, We will make a 1st drat on your design to see what you like and dislike.

Rather than Draft in your step by step page.

Thanks

Please keep the rough quotes coming.

thank you .. Error fixed.

template or web site design offer

I can design simplistic template for 60$ or build a complete web site also simplistic in design for 15$ per (sub)page.

Recently I designed e-commerce site (Miva Market shop) for client in Austin, Texas at www.egiftbag.com.

You can see my complete references at www.moljac.hr and get a view of my past work.