How do I buy just an Enom email plan?

I want to buy an Enom email plan. However, the domain I would like to use is at another Enom reseller. The only way to purchase the email plan at Enom is to select from your domain manager list.

I don't see any way to buy the plan at Enom but use the domain at the other reseller.

I know I can transfer the domain to Enom but is there a way to just buy the email plan by itself?

I wrote Enom but who knows when they will answer.

Thanks!
    fewcoin

Re: How do I buy just an Enom email plan?

Originally posted by fewcoin
    I wrote Enom but who knows when they will answer.
    Just curious as to why you would still buy from them, given this level of SALES support?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Just need a second email account and thought I'd try the Enom plan. It seems to be one of the best deals. Although their support has slowed a bit and is frustrating, still I'm pretty satisfied with the answers I've gotten from them.

fewcoin

Re: How do I buy just an Enom email plan?

I don't see any way to buy the plan at Enom but use the domain at the other reseller.
    you either get them to push the domain to your enom a/c and do it yourself, or buy the email plan through them
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

You will need to purchase the plan via the reseller(if they offer it)
    Domain Maven