Lpanel......I wouldn't.......

Ok in my opinon I wouldn't go with Lpanel (yes I changed my mind). They currently have one of the worst support teams i have seen. I had a ticket open with them for over 5 days and no answer, so finally i got tired of waiting and just closed the ticket myself after giving them a piece of my mind. Plus if you don't have the IONCube loader on your server you won't be able to use the software. They claim to update it often but their website doesn't have any new updates posted (least in the news section or members area). Heck their members area says the last release was september 2003 i belive and on thier front page they talk about the january 2004 release. I think they need to figure something out. I thought I would let everyone know my thoughts on them now.
    Luke Moran
    WebHostingChat Friendly Webhosting Guide

2. That is too bad. I thought the Lpanel was pretty sleek and even thought of getting it. Thanks for the warning Osiris.

I guess we all learnt something today. no matter how sleek your product is, if your Customer Service stinks you wouldn't go very far.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Anyone have a URL for this?

Originally posted by neofree
    Anyone have a URL for this?
    www.lpanel.net

i dont have IonCube installed but i can use the software smoothly.they are improving now. the newest version is nice but it has few bugs

They have since 3 days also a support forum (the problem is) that there support is bad, I had opened a ticket and they take about 8 day to respond to the ticket. But version 1.29 is good there are still a few things that worry me but they come out in a few days with a new version (with bug fixes and some client requests)
    2HostMe European Webhosting and Reseller plans

Hello there,

I am the creator and head developer at Lpanel.

This is just a message to let you know that I am aware of the support shortcomings in the past.

I have recently put together a team of developers and support techs that will help solve these issues.

We are working hard. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Scott M. Gemma
    Creator Lpanel Hosting Management

there you're where have you been any1 is looking forward to your software..

I tried going http://lpanel.net and it did not load.

yea it goes to a test page for apache o_O

Yea, they have been offline for a while now. I wanted to take another look at there software. I wonder why they are offline?

$149.95/yearly. I think It's expensive than modernbill.