http://shelteredhosting.com - New Design

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the design of http://shelteredhosting.com. We're trying to target newer users who are less familiar with the technical details, so you'll notice that the approach is somewhat different than most web hosts. Any comments are welcome, even the harsh ones.

Thanks!

kind of simple and not my type but thats the first design I have seen like that and its original so thats what it matters. Its also easy to use, overall not bad.

It has nice designs. The only problem is that it's so white. Need some colours or something. A little to plain for me. Good job though!

It has a sort of mac feel for some reason lol

I think its kind of blank.
    Alot of whitespace..
    But the design looks neat and professional on the other hand

Very clean, the only thing I would change would be the picture of the world, maybe replace it would a sleeker looking (blue) image.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

Invision, for the blue image were you thinking closer to what we have on our design page ?
    Last edited by shelter; 03-09-2004 at 12:28 AM.

Hey, I like your logo.

You Support page is missing the left side menu. Is that intentional?

Speaking of the menus, you reused the glowing yellow continental map several times. Is that it or are you planning to get more stock photos to give each page its own visual identity?

And again about the menus, they ride high relative to the body content for the pages. You need to raise the text area.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!