IS this for real???

Get PAID TO DRIVE YOUR CAR

I find it hard to believe,i dont think i would take ne chances unless i was sure!!!!!!

The Dude

I doubt its for real.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I think that it IS real. You know it doesn't cost that much for car makers to produce cars, so it may not cost them that much to give you car. What I DON'T think is real is that some of them will pay you. A free car with a large ad on it I can believe to some extent, although it does sound too good to be true. Oh well, I am in Australia, so I guess I can't get one, and I'm 14 so I can't drive one

Maybe it's get paid to drive your car off a bridge
    nu-metal.org :: coming soon

This is for real. The thing is that so many people sign-up for this and they don't take everyone. So your chances of being picked are slim.

Looks like a scam. Why would these companies make a potential advertiser pay when they would be doing the company a favour??

Just think - the peopel that get the logos on their cars could be ******* drivers. That would make the advertising company look bad. Im sure that the advertisers will have thought about that.

ndctech - if so many people are signing up, they would start to pay less so that supply=demand.

bub host - of course it costs auto makers lots of $$ to build cars! If it was cheap for them, they would make a larger profit and thus not be in debt (as many are).
    Last edited by Mester; 03-08-2004 at 06:24 PM.
    -Chris
    "There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't."