Anyone use registerfly as their registrar?

I would like to find people's feedback on registerfly.
    in terms as a customer registering their domain directly or signing up their reseller programme.

Any feedback is welcome.

I have over 1200 names with them, overall they are excellent. They have a great deal of features such as subuser accounts, whois and nameserver profiles, the ability to disable/enable most areas of the site per user, saved domain lists, domain trees (like windows explorer but for domains),the domain marketplace and more.

The only draw back would be the live chat(I never use it anymore) it is not that good. The ticket system is good though. They supposedly have phone support coming in April so this might be a good thing

Skip the reseller program, go to enom or directi
    Domain Maven

I cannot trust this company from my horrible experience.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=81556

Fine for me.
    I don't have hundreds of domains, but the first time I tried live chat support it worked fine with only 4-5 minutes wait, maybe less.
    The question was easy to answer, but it solved my problem. That was because I ended up without exactly knowing what service I bought, being inexperienced and being the site a little confusing in some parts.
    I'm also quite happy with all that comes with the registration, so good value for money!
    Just one last thing, the URL forwarding works fine sometimes, somtimes it doesn't, but I'm not sure if it's something to do with them or not. I actually opened a thread about this, but I got too little answers for accurate stats.
    Anyway they are currently my fav registrars overall.
    I hope that helps and I hope you can come back to us and give us your opinion wether you have chosen them or not.
    Bye!

I am transferring my last domain out of there as we speak. I hope that tells you what I think of them.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Where to Kohashi?
    I mean...they are certainly not perfect, but to me they look the best for that money.
    Have you found a better one? And for what price and what features?
    I would be happy to find better (their URL forwarding isn't working today either).
    Please share with us...
    Thanks Kohashi, the quantity of posts means plenty of experience, so I'd like to hear more from you!

How about name.com?

I have come across this. Name.com offers domains for 6.99. Anyone use their services before?

Regards

This is domainsite.com , I tried them out recently for their low .name price. Functional but very confusing interface, kinda buggy. Still good value for .name
    Domain Maven