HCL problems, yes again...

When a client requests to chat, I click accept and I get a white screen. What's up with this?

What's that?

that is free software, you don't like it, ask for it to be improved, or help improve it yourself, that is the nature of free software.

Originally posted by amd_duron
    What's that?

that is free software, you don't like it, ask for it to be improved, or help improve it yourself, that is the nature of free software.
    Actually it is a great software. If you don't use it, I suggest you don't comment about it.

As for the problem, it's only the testing release so you should report all errors to the staff via forums or e-mail (most likely).

What is HCL ?

HCL is Help Center Live, http://www.helpcenterlive.com. As WHMPro said, its great software.

So I should go back and get the earlier version?

WHMPro,

I did use it, I found its use of popups a real turn off, I am NOT going to disable all my pop up blocking and javascript blocking just to allow a dinky support program.

Check on the HCL forums, you might get better support over there.

If you have your E-mail Piping set wrong it does this but ususally with errors. Check there forums thats your best bet. HCL Rocks though!

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting