What could I do?

Ok for some reason when I restarted my computer my sound drivers uninstalled by itself, how can I check and remove anything that is left of them? I want to do a fresh install but it is saying I still have some left and its not allowing me to install a fresh set until I removed those

I would first check the Device Manager to see if anything is still listed in there. Then I would check my file system to see if the folder of where the drivers was installed is gone. From there I would hop on google to find out more information of the card, and possibly utilities for automatic removal.
    Follow me on Twitter: @talkgamer
    Checkout my new gaming blllaaauugghhh...
    http://www.talkgamer.com

Originally posted by Rebel
    I would first check the Device Manager to see if anything is still listed in there. Then I would check my file system to see if the folder of where the drivers was installed is gone. From there I would hop on google to find out more information of the card, and possibly utilities for automatic removal.
    Ah damn, can't quite remember what folder the drivers when to

Ok for some reason my computer is not detecting that I do have an onboard sound that came with my mobo, Might have I disabled it in bios? because it does not allow me to install a driver for it and my computer is only like 1 month old