Thread: DreamHost

DreamHost

Just wanted to post that I just signed up and prepaid for an entire year at DreamHost.com. They have all the features I want, don't have unlimited bandwidth (I'd rather have quality limiteds than low-quality unlimiteds), and are about $10 a month. I'll be sure to post in about a month with how everything's going with them!

They even have free domain registration and a link to donate to my hosting bill for my non-profit site.

Looks good so far, we'll see! The only reason I prepaid for an entire year is because of the good reviews I've read. I hope they prove to be true

Please report back in a month or so. I'm interested in how those databases perform over there.
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....

A friend of mine has a couple of domains hosted at DreamHost, he must have been with them for about 2 years. My main email address is from one of these domains (thanks Frederico!) and I can't recall any huge problem with them except some delays with the emails due to MyDoom and about an hour or 2 of downtime during all this time.

If you want to know what domain is hosted there don't hesitate to PM me

Good luck with them!

Glad to hear it, BitterSweet!

That's good news cause I've been checking them out and looking for bad stuff but so far nothing negative.