hosting with ?

Anybody has any experience with ? How reliable
    are they ? how is the custom service ? downloading speed
    etc. ? I was told their server is in houston tx, their headquater
    /live support staff is based in Dubai, AE though.

It looks like is owned by micfo also, sounds
    like there are people quite happy with hostmix, but they
    are a bit more expensive though.

Artashes I believe has/is using them. Try contacting him
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Their plans seem to be a underpriced for what they're giving out, but other than that they look to be a good company. Their website is hosted at RackSpace, which is an extremely high quality datacenter so if their customers are there, you won't have a whole lot of problems with the network. I don't see anything that would stop me from going with them.

Montreal, Canada
    Wow, made a search out of curiousity and I see people are already asking about Micfo!

Robert, you are correct, I have moved to Micfo about a month ago. Their site is hosted at RackSpace, but their users' network, I believe, lies through Robert Marsh' EV1. I might be mistaken since I didn't learn the details yet.

As for thread starter, if you are at all interested in my opinion, here it goes. So far (been with for about a month now) I have experienced great load and speed. It IS in fact faster than what I have experienced at, which is one of the reasons I switched. Another one is that they have bigger plans, suited for bigger webmasters/developers, but the pricing yet satisfies webmasters of all sizes.

But then again - they have just recently launched (run by the same team that created HostMatix), so not much to say. Final conclusions would come later on after a reasonable period of time. I'm still learning the environment myself.

I'm definitely excited about the start though.

Hope this helps.

Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Thanks for the kind replies, guys.

It's just the forum user's account has been
    disabled caught my eye a little bit.

I'll certainly give them a call to find out more details.

micfo seems to offer good packages. I had tried to call their number to check them out, but their phone seemed to have some kind of problem today.

New York, NY
    Greetings orbitz,

We have no problems with our telephone lines and they are working functionally.

Also note that all sales inquiries should be directed to our sales department through e-mail, as we only provide phone support for technical inquries.

Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889