Thread: Any websites..

Any websites..

that show how to do simple easy but fun magic tricks to have fun with your friends? I am looking for free sites. Mostley that have to deal with money (dollar bills and so on) though cards tricks are good to.

Atlanta, GA
    Ask about custom logo design! :: - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

Originally posted by Xshare
    This might help you:
    that really helps...thanks for sharing it!!
    friends will never get bored with me anymore

Although not described the same, I did a similar thing once many years ago. Its amazing more people don't know about it.

I was 12 years old at the time, and I was with 3 other kids who were younger then me. We lifted my father over our heads by doing the same basic stuff (he weighed about 230 lbs). There was NO WAY that we could lift him, expecially with our fingers!. And when I lifted, it was like lifting a feather. There was no restriction at all. I could have lifted higher, but I wasn't tall enough!.

What we did before putting our hands together and lifting was we would rub our hands together, then put each hand over his head, but carefully not touch eachothers hands, otherwise it wouldn't work. I guess by rubbing our hands together (not eachothers), would create some kind of electricity of some kind. I can't really explain it. But you should try it. Its amazing.