How to find out your rank on google?

How?

download googles toolbar located here

http://toolbar.google.com/

Then goto your site if you have a pagerank it will turn green.

If it is your site that is in your profile at this time you don't have a rank.

How do you get a rank? Just keep submitting?

Submitting alone will not help. You need to have links from other sites already listed on Google to yours. The higher the other site's ranking, the better it is for you.
    Nokhrin - http://www.nokhrin.com/
    ~ e-commerce application development

and if you keep submitting you can be banned so I wouldn't suggest that you do that to much. You will see in this forum people that are selling PR links you may want to look into buying some of these if you want to increase yours. If your site is new then you should wait till you actually get a PR before you go looking to buy PR.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Talking

And if you don't like to see the google toolbar at the top, just click "View" go to toolbars and switch it off.

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

The toolbar will show you PageRank - but not where you are in the search results for any given search.

Also - submitting to Google does nothing. You will only be listed when Google finds a link to your site on another website.

To find where you rank for a given search phrase just go through the pages - if you go past page 10 then I wouldn't bother going much further.

You can find out a lot about Google at www.webmasterworld.com
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Yup,
    Google PageRank is pretty complicated.
    What link posted above or www.seopapers.com (good articles about search engine optimizations)

Good luck with that
    Dimitry

Originally posted by monster123
    and if you keep submitting you can be banned so I wouldn't suggest that you do that to much. You will see in this forum people that are selling PR links you may want to look into buying some of these if you want to increase yours. If your site is new then you should wait till you actually get a PR before you go looking to buy PR.
    You cannot be banned from google from submitting too much, this is a common mistake that people make. But submitting to google constantly will not help your site get listed, so it is a waste of time.

The toolbar will show you PageRank - but not where you are in the search results for any given search.

Also - submitting to Google does nothing. You will only be listed when Google finds a link to your site on another website.

To find where you rank for a given search phrase just go through the pages - if you go past page 10 then I wouldn't bother going much further.

You can find out a lot about Google at www.webmasterworld.com
    actually, submitting to google will give you a 50% chance of being listed. I have submitted sites to google that have no links pointing to them yet they get added. Of course, your site will be listed much quicker if you have links pointing to it. If submitting your site to google did nothing, the submit page wouldn't be there in the first place