hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : reseller release form?

Forum Jump

reseller release form?

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

reseller release form?

I have been having problems with my interland b300 account recently. I cannot reach the reseller after 4PM CST and on the weekends.

When I call the interland tech support, they tell me that they cannot help me out without a secret word that only the reseller knows.

Anyway it is getting difficult for me with not getting the tech support at the time I need. When I enquired interland, they said that I need to get a service release(??) form signed by the reseller and then they can give me the tech support.

Reseller tells me that he knows nothing about it.

Is there something like a service release form?

Sponsored Links
Old
Blue, Furry and Comfortable

Stop paying usually causes most companies to release their services. Read over the TOS and see what you can do.

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Old
Web Hosting Master

I dont believe he's trying to leave the reseller, he just wants to get support directly from the resellers provider (Interland). If im incorrect please correct me.

A reseller release form is plausible, it prob. clears Interland of any legal problems, should the reseller want to claim security breach, etc.

Why dont you get ahold of the reseller and have him conference you in with Interland. It sounds like the reseller is just giving you the run around.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Resource Master

If you do not get support, I would consider leaving that reseller and look for a more reliable provider. It all depends on, how critical support to your websites or business is. If you pay for it, you should get support.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

rayd-

I'm a current reseller with Interland & on my way out. I located a much better provider for my business. I am not sure what I can do to help, but I have 5+ years experience with Interland as a reseller. Let me know if I can assist you.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
SherWeb Listing 2014-10-21 22:45:17
LogicBoxes Launches Reseller Program for Hosting Companies to Access New gTLDs Web Hosting News 2013-11-27 14:55:55
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 14, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:02
eBridge Marketing Solutions Offers Reseller Hosting Marketing Playbook Web Hosting News 2012-12-19 13:16:28
Lead Generation Part 1 – Form Fills Blog 2012-11-16 09:03:48