Northern Ireland

Designer coder needed

Hi there

I need somebody to design my shopping cart for me I have a lot of my products uploaded to the shopping cart (so it is installed) just need somebody with experience to help me organise a lot of things and make it look good. I have been busy adding products for the past week. Here is a sample of the template and cart

I have to warn you though that if you offer your services My site is selling adult goods of a personal nature as in adult toys. Please do not apply if this offends you.

I can't pay mega money but can pay
    It would be handy if you were UK based as I am, this helps with working the same hours together unless your are absolutely brilliant and can work fast then somebody from outside the UK will do.

I would also need to chat with you on MSN or Yahoo Messenger

If in doubt please ask.

Please PM me if interested. I am very demanding when I pay somebody to do something for me as I like to get the job done properly. A few times I have had people from these forums taking on a job while they have tons of other work on thus delaying mine. Please only take this on if you have the time and experience to do so. I know what I want this to look like and know what it can look like I need you to make it look like my requirements.

Mods Sorry if this post is in the wrong area please feel free to move it to the correct thread.

I have created shopping carts to eStores for companies that had over 10,000 products. Yours should be no problem.

Please email me or PM me, and we can talk more.
    Adrian K. - Turnkey PHP Scripts with PayPal IPN

Croatia, Sisak

I have recently designed Miva Market store at
    www dot egiftbag dot com
    and would be interested in designing your e-commerce shop.

My other references can be seen at www dot moljac dot hr

Contact me by email for further info.