Talking Serving Ads to make profits

Hi,

I would like to ask you if you know any "Advertising Companies" that accepts Web Publishers (Like Google Adsense), I'm looking for CPM and CPC, if you can please Include the Link

Thanks

CommissionJunction is one of the more well known ones if I understood your question correctly. www.cj.com

Originally posted by speedy007h
    CommissionJunction is one of the more well known ones if I understood your question correctly. www.cj.com
    I'm fairly sure that CJ does CPA, not CPM/CPC.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

You might be right. It's been some time since I've gone through all their details.

CJ is CPA; not CPC/CPM. Doesn't really accompany our needs.

Google AdSense WAS good, until they closed my account and showed what their support's reading comprehending level is low to such a point where they cannot read or response...

Fast Clicks seem to share a same blacklist database with google or have really messed up system... I cannot seem to register with them now that Google disabled my account...

As it stands right now, I am sponsor-less as well. It'd be great if someone can shed the lights to a good CPC/CPM sponsor.

Originally posted by Xshare
    I'm fairly sure that CJ does CPA, not CPM/CPC.
    They're CPA

Anyothers