Berlin, Germany

PHP/MySQL Job - Text Based Game Progamming Needed

Hello there PHP/MySQL Programmers,

I am looking for a quote on the development of a project I have in mind. I am looking to create an online text based game such as the games Utopia and Earth: 2025 that are popular examples.

This will be no doubt an advance system, as there will be economy and combat functions to program. I am looking for a reliable PHP/MySQL programmer to hire for this project. Price and performances are factors in my selection process.

Please PM me your quote: include your asking price, and your past work involving PHP and MySQL. No emails please, PM only.

Thank you.

Berlin, Germany
    Still looking! Haven't had too many people interested.

Please PM me if your interested. Thanks

Brisbane, Australia | The place to be :-)
    for a project on this scale i think it may be better to divide the game into modules with a clear flowchart of how you would like modules to fit together. Then hire a group of programmers and assign them to a module each - a job of this scale would pretty much take up all a programmers time for the next few months...
    -BlueShift Designs - dynamic, affordable, no-fuss webdevelopment |
    MSN + EMAIL: [email protected]
    AIM / YIM: BlueShiftDesigns

We are IT Script Team: offshore software developing / design company located in Russia.

IT Script team consists of experienced programmers/designers working on web development market more then 6+ years.

Our portfolio, presenting work samples with estimations, skills and references can be found here : itscript[dot]com
    Fast communications, updates and support is also one of our advantages.

We can offer a team of programmers for your project.
    We already have some experience in web based games development: mafiarule[dot]com/cgi-bin/

Our prices are fair and reasonable. We charge 10 EUR per hour.
    Please feel free to contact us for details if you interesting in our services. You are always welcome!

You can contact us by email : [email protected]
    or using IM:
    ICQ 12585113,
    AIM itscript,
    MSN [email protected]
    Yahoo: itscript

IT Script Team