What do you think of my wife's art site?

I can't link to it yet, as I just joined, but if you would like to give us a hand and review the site, just press the WEBSITE button at the bottom of this post.

We created the site virtually without any knowledge of HTML - the only thing I've done with HTML is the 'open in a new windows' code.

Any feedback is welcome! Thanks.

In general, that design wouldn't suit my fancy. But seeing as it is an art site, I think the design works.

Something annoys me, and that's when I click on a link (from the english version page) it opens it in a new window. I hate it when sites do that to me.

Of the art i've seen, I like that too.
    Brad Lockman
    THRIVE Corporation

wow, yanglu, you guys are artists, i din't expect you also come WHT.

Arts not my thing but its quite good

Thanks for the feedback.

Originally posted by blockman0
    Something annoys me, and that's when I click on a link (from the english version page) it opens it in a new window. I hate it when sites do that to me.
    Is this a general feeling? I've done it to provide a home to go back to. The pages with the art thumbnails are in English only, and the French and Chinese home pages link to those as well. So I cannot include a HOME button on these thumbnails pages, s part of the time it would take the visitor to the wrong language.

Hi,
    The wbesite isn't that great but I do like the art and the backgrounds look pretty nice. Maybe make the pages more organized and make it look a little professional. Once that is done I would say it would be a pretty good website.

Nice, especially with 0 knowledge. The major bug in my ear is that the links do open new pages and that is annoying.

Nice work, too