hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Offers : Logo/Tagline Contest $60 Prize!!!

Forum Jump

Logo/Tagline Contest $60 Prize!!!

Reply Post New Thread In Design Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Logo/Tagline Contest $60 Prize!!!

Hello,

This is a contest for logo and new tagline for yet another web hosting site. The logo obviously must fit well within the current site colors and design theme. We need the logo for both web and print purposes.

You can visit the work in progress at: urljet.com

Winning design must include various sizes of finished images for use on the site, Ensim Pro, Modernbill, and Cpanel control panels plus the source files for future use.

If you wish you can also submit a quote for intergrating the logo into the current "header" graphic. I DO NOT have access to the source file of the original header graphic so the new logo will need to be overlaid/merged on top of the old design.

Please feel free to look over the site and submit any suggestions for updated graphics/icons.

We would like to select a winning design by Midnight CST on March 8th.

Our goal is to complete the intergration of the new logo and place some ad buys by March 12 so the site can officially be launched.

Good Luck!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

you failed to mention what the winner will receive.

edit: nevermind, its in the title of the thread

Last edited by Kaotik; 03-06-2004 at 06:02 PM.
Old

Sorry it's in the subject line, but you are correct I should have included it in the post.

Winner will receive: Logo/Tagline Contest $60 Prize!!!

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

Here you go, let me link you up, since you don't have enough posts yet.

You can visit the work in progress at: http://www.urljet.com

Sometimes people are too lazy to open their browser and type the url.

Old

I'll have something available for you tonight!

I'll PM you a link, we can discuss it further on MSN.

Old

http://www.artwanted.com/images/large/5374_71923.jpg

My MSN is nlp241@stu.aii.edu if you like it. It's fully scalable so it can be altered to any dimension.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

hmm..I'll give it a go...it's 8pm here on March 8th No pressure

Old

Here's my attempt. I haven't got 5 posts yet so you'll have to cut and paste into your browser to view:

auriond.net/images/urljet.jpg

Old

Thank you for the entries TFXRaven & jessw.

I like the depth and color of your entrie jessw.

I guess since there has only been 2 entries I may have "low-balled" the prize a little bit.

If everybody is game I will extend the contest until Friday the 12th @ midnight and up the prize to $100.

Once I select a winner if I want a different tag-line will you guys make the change?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I've finished, and only 3 minutes after your old deadline

Some things to note about my design: I gave you three versions to look at. I felt it was necessary to show it on two different colors, and also a prinable black/white version.

I'm pretty abstract. I wanted to make something professional, but at the same time you needed a symbol (the yellow bolt). The bolt also is a "www" (to tie in URL).

What’s nice is that everything is sizeable. That is, all symbols & text can be manipulated to suit your page, documents, etc. If you want a new slogan, it takes seconds.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.volconvo.com/urljet.gif

Last edited by Volconvo; 03-09-2004 at 01:13 AM.
Old

Volconvo,

I like the concept of having the tag-line on the side rather than under the logo. If we could just add some depth like this: auriond . net/images/urljet.jpg and mixing it with your ideas we would be really close to a winner.

You will have to remove the spaces in the link. I have not made 5 post yet, hence I am unable to link it.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I see,

do you have aol instant messenger? my screen name is ceenuh. I'd be willing to work on it while talking to you.

I think you need to avoid too much 'depth' if you want to keep it printable, but I'll see what I can come up with

p.s. the image is updated, I integrated it into your header.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hey Todd,

After talking with you I came up with the changes I think you wanted. The changes are subtle, but it does give it that branded depth it might have needed.

Tell me what you think: http://www.volconvo.com/urljet2.gif

Last edited by Volconvo; 03-09-2004 at 02:28 AM.
Old

Hello,
Do you have any IM contact ? I would talk with you in real time while I design this.
Check this for my previous design and programming work.
Dan

Old

plz check your email and email me back at vassmps@aol.com so i may give u my great design!

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
GoDaddy Marketing Campaign to Pay Customer to Quit Full-Time Job, Pursue Side Business Web Hosting News 2014-02-12 16:03:11
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – August 16, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:51
Hivelocity Hosting Taps Vine Video App in New Contest Blog 2013-04-08 12:10:57
Netflix Offers $100,000 in Prizes through New Cloud Developer Contest Web Hosting News 2013-03-15 13:37:44
Web Host HostDime Launches Twitter Contest for Service Credits Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:46:55