RELIABLE web hosting with good bandwith options...

Right now, I'm looking at Site5's Zenith plan but it seems that if I go over the 35GB/mo (which I very likely will given my rate of growth), I'll have to move to a dedicated plan.

Would appreciate any input you can give, my main concern is bandwith and not so much disk space.

Hi,
    You can probably search for feedback on Site5
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=
    I know Matt used to frequent the forums.
    I would suggest sending them an email and inquire first
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Your best bet would be to do a search here and maybe use the quote feature above. I would think you would not need a dedicated for 35GB there are plenty of good hosting companies with lots of bandwidth and if you know you are going to go over just upgrade to the next package.

Originally posted by sandee29
    Your best bet would be to do a search here and maybe use the quote feature above.
    Good point sandee29...I keep fogetting about the host quote feature here now
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

35GB is not that much to require a dedicated server. Besides that quote feature that sandee29 mentioned you could also use findmyhosting.com

On the other hand, if you're satisfied with Site5 you could inquire about a (custom) plan to suit your needs... Who knows?

Although each Hoster has their own limits as to how much Data transfer is provided with each type of account, 35 GB is way too small to start thinking about getting a Dedicated.

Unless you must go with Site5, you would do well to search out other Hosters with more liberal packages. Probably lots of good Hosters here at WHT -- Search is your friend.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

I like Site5 because of their long-standing reputation. Otherwise I'm open to suggestions provided they are stable and reliable, and have been in business for a long time.

If you are satisfied with their services.. why leave?

seems you'd be doing them a dis-service... as they've invested alot of time and money into ensuring you stay a happy customer.

why not continue to support them?

we see 100's of posts everyday here on WHT about how horrible this host is and such... but it also saddens me to see when people come here looking for a new host, when their current one is providing them with a great service, yet they want to skimp on the cost..

IceCell, although you make a good point, Hercules stated they are a potential Client. The package limitation on Data transfer is what's stopping them from becoming a Client.

Hercules, I'm sure when you were doing your research you come across other Hosters, with the same level of reputation and higher Data transfer allocations? Always good to have a backup Hoster in mind anyway, as one never knows when they'll have to move -- for whatever reason.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available