Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Kall8.com Suggestions ???

Is kall8.com good? YES, I have searched these forums and people seem to say they are good.

So, are there any lower rates I could get?

Thanks,
    Jezzo

Ive herd nothing but great things about them...

No personal experiance though
    SkyLineHost.com
    ▓ ▓ Shared hosting that soars above the competition
    ▓ ▓ ▓ Based in Los Angeles. sales@skylinehost.com

We just switched from AT&T to Kall8 and cut our bill in a 1/3. Not to mention Kall8 has far more features.
    Primal Blue Software, Inc.
    primalblue.com

I've used their free service, K7.net in the past, and I've been satisfied with their offerings. If you're looking to choose your own phone number, however, Telcan.net may be cheaper for you.

-Josh

You can choose your own number with Kall8, there is a nationwide database of numbers that they offer. There are also *premium* numbers that cost a bit more (sound familiar? )

I've been using them for a while and they have been flawless for us. They offer more features then our local company could and at less than half the price. They are a solid choice...

In the past I got my premium number with ATT and then transfer them to Kall8 and only had to pay Kall8 $2 per month (maybe it was $1) instead of the $10 or $20 / mo they wanted.

Kall8 has been very good for us

Most people don't know this either... If you move your Kall8 number away from Kall8 before 1 year is up they charge an early termination fee - something like $50 I think.

We've used Kall8 for quite some time and I can't think of one problem we've had with them. We have several numbers with them, and because of the service we receive from them, started reselling their service to our clients. I know my review may sound biased, but if wasn't any good, I wouldn't offer to our clients.

Used Call8 and they were good. I am with Is800 now and they are better. I had a billing problem with Call 8 and they locked me out of my account so I could not update my credit card info. They kept telling me my card would not go through, and I kept telling them I can't update the info. I was in a death loop.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -- Ben Franklin
    Twice Tied Laces

Kall8 is very good. Using them daily
    Charles Beliveau | NymixWeb.com
    Proven success since 2001!

Greetings:

We utilize Kall8.com for our special customer-only toll free numbers.

Kall8.com works wonders when it comes to custom call routing.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

I agree -- Kall8 is good.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

I would say try http://www.accessline.biz they are good and also provide free 50 minute every month.

so far we have been very pleased with kall8

Kall8 great great great. Instant activation just signed up with them at 2am in the morning and was on within seconds.

We have had kall8 for about 3 months, and have not had any problems so far. Plus there is so many options in there control panel as to what you can do with your numbers.

Ok, I also have another question regarding kall8.

Are they expensive? Like custom numbers?

Thank you,
    Jezzo

I would not say they are expensive. We have a 'vanity' number to math our company name and it is till less than half the cost that our local phone company would have charged us. Plus the fact Kall8 provides a much better feature set in regards to call direction...

the only downside to kall8 is the fact they charge so much for calls to or within alaska/hawaii

As a matter fact, I've never use Kall8 but it seems like its a good company !

what about out of the country people? How much does that cost? I was unable to find that during my vast searche.
    Thanks

What you mean by country people ?

Like people outside of the United States.. IE. long distance

China, Japan, UK, Russia, India, etc.

For that you have to use VONAGE I beleive visit www.vonage.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast