Thread: *********.com

Thumbs up *********.com

After several months of researching information on building
    A website, I came across this forum and got several responses
    to my request, but one in particular stood out amongst the rest.
    Bill with *********.com is the man of the hour in my eyes. I knew
    Nothing about html and I didnít know where to start, but, did that discourage
    Bill from helping me? NO! This man has the patience of a nun and the knowledge of
    A professor! He answered every question I had in terms that I could understand.
    He completely helped me build my site and even taught me how to maintain it and how to edit some of the html files. Not only did he get my site up and running he even explained the procedure for getting my site listed on the search engines. I didnít realize that there was so much involved with setting up a website. Bill stayed up late for four nights walking me through the site building process while at the same time he was building two other customers sites and re-designing his own site. Bill did more than just gain a new customer when he offered his assistance. He gained respect from this customer.
    I know that I was asking a lot of questions that would seem stupid to someone
    That knew what they were doing, but Bill was very patient and answered every one of them. I insisted that he put his link on my site to show him that we are proud to
    Have his company as our web host. He didnít just do his job, he went above and beyond! Now thatís what I call a company that cares about their customers! If you would like to see the wonderful job he did on my site you can go to lisasfineline.com. On closing I just want to say THANK YOU BILL without you, having a website would still just be a dream for me. With Much respect and appreciation. Lisa

Good job Bill.
    Nice site Lisa. Keep us updated.

Thanks Lisa and blue. But I kind of hesitated by responding to this post because of the risk of it getting torn apart. She knows allot more on what she is doing now. I turned her on to Google adwords and from what I can see she is finally making money. Usually takes allot longer to make money on the net. But she is doing pretty good for just starting an online business.

Ahh!! Great review Lisa! Very thorough. and it sounds like you made an excellent choice. Nice site too!
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Smile

Thank you very much for all of the compliments on my new site! But as I stated before....Bill is the one to thank. Without him the site wouldn't have been possible in my eyes. Lisa

great review again
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Definitely a nice review. While I know that most people with fewer than 5 posts end up just doing a short review (and subsequently get blasted into the sky), your's was quite in depth, provided all related information AND facts to back up your info. Wish ALL "newbie" reviews were like that, LOL!
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Lisa get your link put into your profile so you will have one more helping you in getting it in google. This is a great place to have your link in your profile.

YEP Bill. LOL inside joke. Bill says YUP I say YEP. LOL. I will add it now. See guys? He just doesn't stop. )

That was supposed to be a smiley face in the last post. lol. I don't know what that thing is that showed up. Just checking to see if I did my signature right. Have a good day folks. Lisa

you added it to your website button but need to add it to your sig. I will go in and do it for you if you are using the same info as you normally do. Lisa I fixed your sig but I do not know why it is not showing up unless you just have to have a certain amout of posts. Hmmm
    Last edited by colorteck; 03-06-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Good job sandee29. Keep up the good work. Lisa has a nice site BTW.

Congratulations Lisa for the exceptional review. And good luck with your business!

Sandee, get ahold of me on AIM, please? AIM is the same as here.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Anyone know what I need to do for the signature to show up? If it's a number of post thing I will just post a hello to everyone above. LOL. Lisa

Why looky there! I guess they didn't want me to say hi to everyone above. LOL. Thanks again Bill!!!