Any comments on Paysystems

I am a online retail seller from Singapore and would like to find a cheap and reliable third party system for my online payment.

Does paysystems support international business? Any comments on their service to the international market? How will they pay us after payment is received?

What are the charges for getting payment from them? Their transaction rate? Chargeback fee? How do they handle fraud cases? Do they provide protection for sellers?

About customer service, do they provide us with clear cut solutions? 24/7?

How can i integrate their system to an oscommerce cart?

Lastly, I want to hear any negative feedback as well because I am sure there are pros and cons on this. I would also like to hear why they are better or worse compared to system like Worldpay, 2checkout or things like even paypal or...?

Thanks so much in advance.

I'd suggest doing a search about PaySystems here on the WHT forums... there are tons of threads about them with various views.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Nice way of promotin your service. cdgcommerce
    Sorry, couldn't resist, but I think he is able to find the search button.

I think PaySystems is a good option for a lot of int'l merchants. Just make sure to reconcile your billings with them and keep a close watch on them from the start - and you should be ok if you keep it up to date.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Paysystems has too many security issues.

Originally posted by eXecution
    Paysystems has too many security issues.
    I use them, there office block away for my house

i use 2checkout and paysystem, i find paysystem easy to use then 2ckeckout , also faster support ( live support ) then 2check out ( have wait days) .

-john
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

i'm from singapore, and use paysystem. you will recieve your check from paysystem every month, just note that our local bank will charge commission, if i'm wrong, anything below than 8,000 USD, the bank charge 5 dollar commission and 10USD to clear the check. or you can ask paysystem just transfer the money to your account for 10USD per action, cheaper. also i heard if you have a citibank USD account, it will cost 5USD to clear international check.

What transaction volume are we talking about here? It might be cheaper to go with a merchant account.
    Have you Floble'd today?