Free banner for ppl with 1000+ posts!

Hi dudes-

I'm pretty new to this place, so with a single digit post count, I feel pretty out of place here

So, just to make friends and so on, I'll be making a free banner for people who have more than 1000 posts, yeah, absolutely free

And just to keep myself from dying (i noticed alot of people here have more than 1000 posts), i'll just be keeping the number of banner slots i have to just 15- sorry!

So, just PM me or post here to "book" a slot. I've taken down my portfolio temporarily (or rather, i'm not posting the link here because those in the portfolio are rather. bad).

Is there a catch? er... you could drop me a testimonial if you wanted, but i will be using your banner in my portfolio (if i'm using it, then you can be sure it'll be nice enough)

Also, i can't exactly guarantee a 48 hour turnover- but rest assured, your banners will be completed as soon as i can manage it!

Also, to all of you- do you have a service marketable to people buying banner ads? I'm currently looking for partners, will be more than happy to look for an link exchange, and also cooperation (maybe a promotion!)

Thanks!
    Daniel
    Need good, cheap banners? Boxedmountain.com!

I just finished looking at your portfolio, you have some excellent work. Too bad I havn't reached 1000

Moved to the Advertising Forums.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Feel free to do one for me.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

I'll take one
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

oh oh.. me too

Hm... I am interested; please let me know if you do any for gaming sites. (I hope I have 1000 now... I think I was sitting at 990 yesterday)

Yeah go on me to

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Ok!

To those people who have PMed me or posted here- here's some info you have to send me before i'll work on your banners

Mail this info to [email protected], or PM me (for the images, you can upload it somewhere and give me a link)

Name of site:
    Text you want with site:
    Images/logo you want with site:
    contact info: (AIM username, etc)
    Colours you want:

I really need all this info, please do not "leave it to me" to find text (its pretty hard, some of your sites are pretty big!)

And also, if you want the banner to be animated, please do tell me beforehand the text to go into each frame

Also, if you do not have 1000 posts, i'll still do the banner for you

Another thing- thanks to people who contacted me for partnerships- and yes, i'm open to you outsourcing your banners to me. The banners you see on my site are of rather. bad quality, really simple, i'll come up with a better portfolio this time round.

Once the 15 slots are used up, banners here would just be $7, animated. But don't buy them till i show you my new portfolio, although it might take some time to build

Thanks
    Daniel

Ok, i have 6 slots remaining

Anyway, those who "booked" a slot, please send me your info, and i'll start on your banners ASAP.

And oh- i nearly forgot. To those 2 "sub 5" post count people who asked for a banner, sorry