Website templates to offer free for clients

Hi,

I am thinking about offering a selection of website templates with my hosting packages. These templates would be included free and sent to the client once signed up.

However I was going to design them myself but basically do not have the time. Is there anywhere where you can buy website templates and then sell them on yourself? Without signing up for affiliate schemes and so on. Basically where you can download them and "own" them yourself to do with them what you wish?

Thanks for your time,

MC

doubt it, if you download a free template then you must re-distribute it free (if your allowed to at all)

The only thing you could do is buy templates of template monster and then give them away, or let a customer pick any template from TM (as long as its under a certain amount) and then buy it for them.

If you trying to do this without spending money i would probably say forget this idea (others may disagree)

if you don't mind spending money to make money (which usually works) then use suggestions above or buy a site builder and let them do it that way.

I understand where your coming from but i peronally think its wrong that a person wants somthing for free so that they can in turn use it to make them money, i honestly suggest you plan on spending money to make money.
    - Steve D
    SERVBoston: Hosting since 2003
    Shared, Reseller, VPS.
    Top Notch Support from a veteran hosting company!

What I meant was can I buy a selection of templates (would cost a lot I know) and then offer those free with packages? I know I would be out of pocket for a while but it may be a good incentive to get more clients. What do you think?

Can you buy a template from template monster and then give them away free? Or cant you redistribute the same template more than once?

well tm sells the same template over and over unless someone pays them to take it off the site.

I can't be sure but i would that that if you buy a template from TM you can give it away if you want, lots of people buy Tm templates customize them and use them, but down the line if they change their desing they sell them, so i would not see the problem

again, i could be wrong!
    - Steve D
    SERVBoston: Hosting since 2003
    Shared, Reseller, VPS.
    Top Notch Support from a veteran hosting company!

Just get Site Studio it comes with allot of templates and your customers can build them a site fast. We use it and love it. I just wish they would release more templates.

What is the URL for site studio? Is it an online website builder?

I think there is a link to it within cpanel.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Let's just clarify this...if you buy the Unique Price then you own that template. You can do whatever you want with it...if you buy the lower regular price you can not resell it multiple times although I am sure you could sell it once as you have a license to 1 copy.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

The best way is to design the templates yourself. But I once found a site which offer exclusive templates. If wasn't mistaken the offer is posted in the templates forum. the url is templatekingdom.com. Follow to their term, you can use the templates for any purpose include reselling or distributing.

I believe it is www.psoft.net if not do a search on google for Site Studio and it will be the very first link