Which is better?

I am currently deciding between Help center live and crafty syntax live. Im jus wondering which are the best for a good stable help center, because i want to support my customers as best as i can
    Thanks
    AtmoHost
    AtmoHost.com
    Simple, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Hosting Plans
    AIM: AtmoSupport MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 333025140

Well for the fact that it's free, and for its functionality, I would say Help Center Live.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

Thread moved to Hosting Software and Control Panels forum.

Thanks, i looked at both and other people have said they preferered it
    AtmoHost.com
    Simple, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Hosting Plans
    AIM: AtmoSupport MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 333025140

toss up

For chat program I think crafty syntax is better. For trouble tickets I think helpcenterlive is better. They both look awesome.

I wasn't able to get helpcenterlive's chat program to work but crafty syntax works pretty good. I still am not able to get sounds to work, though.

if you don't mind to paid you can try http://www.kayako.com which is much much better

www.craftysyntax.com gets my vote. I use it for a few different sites and it works well.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Originally posted by mrzippy
    www.craftysyntax.com gets my vote. I use it for a few different sites and it works well.
    I pretty much decided to use CraftySyntax for chat and helpcenterlive for trouble tickets.

Helpcenterlive has a pay for Winapplication but it doesn't appear that you can actually do chats through it. It simply forwards you to webpage to chat and only notifies you when someone wants to chat.

CraftySyntax is coming out with Windows application which will hopefully be out pretty soon. I'm very glad to see some free stuff around.