Who do you use to accept payments, PayPal, PayDirect, other? Any problems with any?

I just would like to know what payment methods (PayPal, PayDirect, other) do you offer for your customers? How many payment systems did you use before you found the right one that worked for you? Why do you like it? And which ones caused headaches?

I'm looking for one where customers don't have to enter their social security number, wont be spammed by the business that offers this payment service, their personal information is safe from third parties, our accounts wont get closed because of a chargeback or a fraudulent complaint, has great customer support, and a good track record.

Looking forward to your response!

Did you try paysysytem? they have better customer support then 2checkout.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

We offer recurring billing through Pay Systems. We don't advertise that we offer Pay Pal for the ones that don't have a cc for whatever reason. It's a headache at times but we have just about everyone on Pay Systems.

We have been with PS for about 18 months and haven't had any problems, yet. The customer support has improved over the past few months, they revamped some things as well.

Good luck!
    Sara

Sara Nelson Photography Preserving your moments since 1973.

Hi,

We have been using Pay Pal and Pay Systems till date and we are extremely satisfied with both of them.

May be i am a happy go lucky guy in this area of business TILL NOW!

Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

I currently use PayPal and 2checkout. I don't much like 2checkout but I don't feel like going through all of the sign up and set up fees of switching to paysystems.

The two I use now are the one's I've used for the last few years. Never had a problem with PayPal although have had a few headaches with 2checkout.

I use Paypal and Paysystems for recurring billing.
    I also used e-gold
    Hostlumina - Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Canadian and US Shared Hosting - Domain Registrations - SSL Certificates
    http://www.hostlumina.com

2checkout.com take 3 to 7 days to reply an email or a support ticket.

We went with Pay Systems as 2 checkout never replied to our questions!
    Sara

At the moment, we only use Paypal, but we will soon be gettin more options, and I was wondering which are better for recurring billing, and which give promo code availability
    Thanks
    J
    AtmoHost.com
    Simple, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Hosting Plans
    AIM: AtmoSupport MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 333025140

Pay Systems does have a promo code section. Recurring billing with them was really easy to set up and it's painlessly deposited into the checking account each week.
    Sara

I use Pay Pal/2 Checkout, the only thing with Pay Pal is that you shouldn't leave money in your account because of their tough anti-money laundering policies.

I know a few people that have had their entire account frozen from a simple complaint to large volume of legitimate transactions.

Originally posted by ultramatrix
    Did you try paysysytem? they have better customer support then 2checkout.
    I've never had any trouble with their support or services, although it does take a bit longer then I'd like to get a reply.

I would suggest keeping Pay Pal for the customers who don't have credit cards but do have bank accounts.

I have used paypal to accept payments for the past 3 years, and after many transactions I have never had a problem. However, I usually communicate with the people over email before any charges are filed, so that probably reduces any problems I might have.
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.