Traffic Analysis Scripts

I am looking for php scripts that will monitor traffic on a particular webpage using an image embedded on the page.?

The script shd provide detailed stats on the visitors, hits, etc (something like webalizer or awstats).

I went to hotscripts and only could find many that requires the script to reside on the same server as the page.

does anyone have any idea of such a script (paid/free)?

thanks
    Hello World!

Try this

Try this link I think it will do what you want.

I put it in place for a client and they love it.

Go to getcruising.com under "scripts from the crypt" is a program called hitmatic.

Fair warning the person who designed the page embedded a sound file so turn down your speakers.

:orry for the lengthy post but I haven't posted five times yet so I can not post a URL at present.

There was a very cool script I used for a customer a while back. I believe it was called "speetraf". Not sure what server software you are running and/or if it is compatible with this script, but put it through google and see what you find. It was very useful in the case of that client I used it for. This is over a year ago though
    | Priority support (Since July 2001) | 99.9%+ uptime (Alertra stats available) |
    | Dual Xeon servers at local data center | Premium PEER1 bandwidth |
    | Visit us today | www.webulex.com |

Re: Try this

Originally posted by Chosen1
    Try this link I think it will do what you want.

I put it in place for a client and they love it.

Go to getcruising.com under "scripts from the crypt" is a program called hitmatic.

Fair warning the person who designed the page embedded a sound file so turn down your speakers.

:orry for the lengthy post but I haven't posted five times yet so I can not post a URL at present.
    looking for one with weekly/monthly graph hits and more client side information.

Also on php.

Any idea/
    Hello World!

Originally posted by wb-Edgar
    There was a very cool script I used for a customer a while back. I believe it was called "speetraf". Not sure what server software you are running and/or if it is compatible with this script, but put it through google and see what you find. It was very useful in the case of that client I used it for. This is over a year ago though
    I tried googling for it but none of the limited returned result seem to be pointing to any such scripts. Do ya have the link?

thaks
    Hello World!

Yikes, I'll try to find it for you. I got 50 million different sets of bookmarks on 4 different machines. Gotta look for it.
    | Priority support (Since July 2001) | 99.9%+ uptime (Alertra stats available) |
    | Dual Xeon servers at local data center | Premium PEER1 bandwidth |
    | Visit us today | www.webulex.com |

Originally posted by wb-Edgar
    Yikes, I'll try to find it for you. I got 50 million different sets of bookmarks on 4 different machines. Gotta look for it.
    thats alot of bookmarks. Thanks in adv.
    Hello World!