need advise on web catalogue please

I own a website that's solely created with HTML pages.
    Imagine creating a website with more than a 1,000 products with no database, but only with HTML's.
    It took me more than two months to create my website and to add Paypal shopping carts.

The problem is I will soon need to change my shopping carts.
    It will be a BIG headache and time consuming job to change every single pages.

So, I was wondering if there is a software that let's you create a database for a web catalogue.
    Note that I do not have any experiences with programmings.
    I know a little, veeeeeeeery little about HTML codes and that's it.

I don't want to spend thousands of dollars and I don't even have thousands of dollars to spend.

I want something affordable and easy to use.

Please give me an adivse on this~

You can use osCommerce. You can hire someone to set it up for you and then you can insert the products yourself. Shouldn't cost more than a few hundred - depends on how much customization you want. Setup is real simple so you could really do it yourself without knowing much coding but it'd help if someone experinced w/ osCommerce set it up for you.

WOW..
    I really admire you for hard-coding all that by using pure html...is hell lots of job when altering data, isn't it !!

A more efficient way will be using a database driven website.
    And right osCommerce comes with most hosting plan, all you have to add is how to integrate into your webbie and take care of the CC processor/security part.

adding/changing of the inventories will be easier than the static/hard-code way..

osCommerce that is. i'll check that out.

thank you for the replies.

Make sure that your host supports PHP / mySQL. Not too sure if you are on a Windows or a *NIX flavor. But there are many carts out there like osCommerce that is very easy to set up.

osCommerce is very affordable and also easy to use.
    With the correct contributions the layout and style of your
    current website could also be incorporated or you could go
    with a completely new look. There is also a very active
    support group to answer your questions and many people who
    are willing to program with it if you need specific extensions
    pertaining to your business industry.