Straight forward CC

Does any one know of a was to take payment direct from a CC or debit card without using paypal or nochex ect.

I have seen that worldpay are alot better with direct payment without all this sending emails, but they charge ALOT! of money

Any ideas?

Southern California
    Do a google search of "merchant account", that is what you are looking for, a few WHT members run their own merchant services and will get you a pretty good will end up either costing you $100 a year with around 5%(or so) per transaction, or a 20 a month fee with a lower % per transaction...

So is that like a standard payment via Credit card and not the daft send you an email then they send an email and so on ect?

I only ask as I have a paypal merchents account but It charges my customer by emails and to me doesnt look all that proffessional if you know what I mean.

Than you for helping

Hi Turbo,

getting your own merchant account will avoid the whole process of going through a 3rd party payment processor like paypal.

Generally there is a yearly fee and some sort of minimal monthly trnasaction amount. The merchant rate tends to be lower as well...

Hope this helps,

Oh right, now I understand, thatnks - just one last thing does anyone know of a couple of goods ones to try?

Hi Turbo - the 2 I would recommend are e-online data and cdgcommerce...

They both use the gateway - the support with both is outstanding (cdg may be more popular on this forum - but overall, you cant go wrong with either) and the pricing is similar.....

Thank you - you have been outstandingly helpful

much appriciated.