ivhosting.com anyone?

Hi,

I am trying to get a new reseller program for hosting my websites and I wanted to know if there is any user that is currently on ivhosting.com to tell what is the support and reliability of ivhosting.com.

Thanks for the info.

ajmarenco

P.S. Please if you are user include your domain so I can see it. Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: ivhosting.com anyone?

Originally posted by ajmarenco
    Hi,

I am trying to get a new reseller program for hosting my websites and I wanted to know if there is any user that is currently on ivhosting.com to tell what is the support and reliability of ivhosting.com.

Thanks for the info.

ajmarenco

P.S. Please if you are user include your domain so I can see it. Thanks.

Hello ajmarenco,

Their prices are too low. I wonder what kind of support are they going to provide. Did you try to contact them to see how quick do they respond and how knowledgeable is their staff?

Also tie in the cost of other software you are going to have to buy like billing, trouble ticket etc... unless they provide it all with their reseller packages ...

Wish you best of luck.

Regards,
    Mediopia Technologies, Inc - Call Toll Free (24 x 7): 1-877-807-HOST
    Windows and Linux Reseller and Shared Web Hosting Plans
    SiteStudio, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, CGI, Coldfusion MX 6.1, Frontpage, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PgSQL ...
    http://www.mediopia.biz/
      0 Not allowed!

I have send them a ticket and e-mail to see what there response time is. I was kind of seeing the same too low prices ... but I don't really know.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ajmarenco
    I have send them a ticket and e-mail to see what there response time is. I was kind of seeing the same too low prices ... but I don't really know.
    Hmm ... there is plenty of fish out there. Keep trying and do not get fixated with just one

Perhaps, going a search on these forums might help.

Regards,
    Mediopia Technologies, Inc - Call Toll Free (24 x 7): 1-877-807-HOST
    Windows and Linux Reseller and Shared Web Hosting Plans
    SiteStudio, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, CGI, Coldfusion MX 6.1, Frontpage, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PgSQL ...
    http://www.mediopia.biz/
      0 Not allowed!

Have a good look around and make sure you read all the reviews on that host. Take a look and see if you can find uptime graphs, etc. Managing servers ourselves - we know that 100% uptime is difficult - but we've now managed it for 2 months running - so it's not impossible.

To be honest - i'd reccomend a VPS - reseller packages and VPSes are becoming pretty much the same thing these days. A VPS means you're in control and nobody else on that server can particularly affect the performance of your site.
      0 Not allowed!

I was trying to call ther support, but its just a free phone numbre from j2.com ... that doesn't give me any where to call them if I run into trouble.
      0 Not allowed!