GTA Vice City audio files?

I just started playing Vice City again for the PC. The one thing that bothers me is that it replays the same audio files over again every five seconds when you get police attention. I've tried going through both the CD/HD files but there are so many. I've tried going to most of them, but no luck.

What I am looking for if anyways has any ideas is what files are played when you start getting police attention. I've tried doing some google searchs for vice city audio help, but doesn't seem to come up.
    Don't look for a way out.

there are some tools which you can use to edit the game..
    You can take out the sound that way..
    heres a link.. try it out: http://www.mod-shack.com/dload.php?a...ad&file_id=475

Great url ilyash!

any ideas is what files are played when you start getting police attention.
    It plays the X:\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\Audio\sfx.raw, so you can't edit it.

What else is in the RAW file? It's about 325MB so i'm guessing a lot. I will just delete it.

I place all my games in c:\games\Game Name\
    Last edited by RDX1; 03-06-2004 at 04:12 AM.

What else is in the RAW file? It's about 325MB so i'm guessing a lot. I will just delete it.
    Don't delete that, it contains all sound effect produced when you poped up some one's head using snipper etc.

place all my games in c:\games\Game Name\
    So, it will be like C:\games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\Audio\sfx.raw, whatever.

Yeah, I know where it would be located, just felt inclined to tell. I'm guessing there is no way to extra the files? I tried using WinRar, no luck. Maybe i'll have to do some searching. Thanks.