Dedicated servers for IRC services.

Hey guys, I'm looking to add another dedicated machine to the works very soon. The machine will be running IRC clients and servers primarily - as such someone who isn't afraid of dealing with/filter DoS attacks rather than just shutting down the box is a plus, and cost effectiveness is always good. If you can give me some suggestions/ideas where to look that would be great.

shelltopia gets their servers from staminus I think.

Why does server4you hide their $149 setup fee all the way at the bottom of the site and in fine print ? http://www.server4you.com/us/signup/dedicated.php

Anyone have a box with them?
    Will they do a FreeBSD install instead of redhat?

I'd recommend NDCTech (on this forum).

Scott has been very professional while working with my friend Jessica and me when we were looking for collocation.

NDC utilizes Peer1 and HE bandwidth, and offers dedicated servers in both Fremont, California (HE bandwidth), and Telehouse, New York (Peer1 or HE). NDC's pricing is awesome for what you get.

www.NDCTech.com
    John Kata

i recommend staminus
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance