interland or another?

I am looking for a new host after a friend that used to host my stuff for free couldn't handle the load anymore, and nowI have to find a new home for a few domains. i am thinking about selling hosting, that way i can basically keep my hosting free. i have had a raq before but got rid of it because it takes too much time to update and keep on top of. for this reason i want some kind of shared box, and looked at interland, since they are the only other host i have used that i didn't walk away mad from..
    but to err on the side of caution, i wanted to see what experiences people had with them recently for more than just simple stuff and couldn't find too much in the forums so i thought i'd ask. what kind of service am i looking at getting from these guys? its been a little over a year since i used them last.
    i have read alot of people say good things about all kinds of hosting companies here, all of which i have never heard of so i am pretty skeptical.
    any thoughts?

out of curiosity, how was interland? Any specifics?

I think you should read up on some other hosts and see what they have to offer. Look at other companies plans and compare them to "interland". I think it's always good to try new things.

pretty sweet

i went with an account from interland,a nd everything went well. pretty smooth transaction and no problems. i am going to point my domains there very soon.

pop: so far so good, will reply to this thread to let you know how things go after the transfer.

CPQIS: i did a little reading and some of the hosts have some pretty good deals, but something in the back of my head told me not to take the sounds like you got burned by interland from your " there something i should be wary about?

Oh no, I used the quotes just because I've never heard of them. I wouldn't be worried