Question DirectI reseller service

I've just been looking at the directi reseller program and had a look around the demo and everything. It looks really good and easy to handle and everything. It's also very brandable with loads of free features and the rates are low enough at $6.99/yr

But what i've got to ask is, Is it too good to be true? I mean, they've even got a shortcut thing that you can place on your desktop!

SO what do you think of these services and why do so many people use eNom over directi?

Well just to update, their support is better than eNom as I sent Directi an email this morning and received a satifying answer 6 hours later. Whereas, It took eNom 4 days. Although this just might be a one off.

And Directi have some great services and doesn't require the $$$$ fee to get rock bottom prices.

Re: DirectI reseller service

Originally posted by ukdzine
    But what i've got to ask is, Is it too good to be true? I mean, they've even got a shortcut thing that you can place on your desktop!
    The "shortcut desktop" is a new feature, as their new interface is. They are still debugging it, but it will be great for sure.

SO what do you think of these services and why do so many people use eNom over directi?
    Their services are pretty good. They have had some kind of "bad time" last two months because of their recent release, but they are working hard in order to get things back two normal.

eNom is just more "popular" among most WHT members, and of course they are a great registrar too.

Greetings,

Eboy