* EV1 Great deal for domains?

Wow i just came accross some really hot deals at www.ev1servers.net on domain names! I would just like to see a version of their control panel.

It's actually just like any other OpenSRS/Tucows interface - simple but good enough, unless you are talking about hundreds of names.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, you've missed their "hottest" deal when it was only $5.41 per name year.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

They were under 6.00 but increased it to 7.00 recently
    Domain Maven

EV1servers.net has great prices. Are they 100% reliable ?

I am a bit surprised that they're a Tucows reseller. Lot of famous companies are eNom resellers, or GoDaddy resellers, but I've never seen a Tucows reseller before. So I wonder if Tucows' reseller program is trustworthy... They're ICANN accredited though.

Tucows had been there even before eNom became popular, not to say GoDaddy. 000Domains, which is famoous for its good support, WAS a Tucows reseller before they were accredited by ICANN themselves.

Oh ... by the way, they are now the second largest registrar by market share, much bigger than eNom or GoDaddy.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Really ?? I never knew ; I've dealt with many eNom resellers and also with some GoDaddy resellers, but apart from EV1servers I've never spoken to a Tucows reseller.

Is Tucows' reseller program reliable ? Is EV1Servers reliable ?

I hope it works better than my Everyone.net mailbox: for more than a year I was only able to send mails, but not to receive. And a few weeks ago my mailbox was suddenly all empty.

i wonder why ppl still go with tucows and pay $10/name with ZERO free services such as dns services!

whats so nice about them that makes people go there? hehe
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I actually met the CEO of opensrs yesterday at the ICANN meetings here in Rome, very nice and down to earth :-)
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com

I think Tucows offers below $10 for big resellers - If not I don't they will be picking up any more resellers with that kind of pricing.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

Ev1 are fine for me.

Originally posted by Bashar
    i wonder why ppl still go with tucows and pay $10/name with ZERO free services such as dns services!

whats so nice about them that makes people go there? hehe
    "Limited" services would best describe why I don't use them anymore.

Yes, ev1servers.net has cheap prices. I think one domain is 6.49+Tax Which means about 7.03$